高呂綠茵博士 Dr. Grace Ko
- Ph.D., University of St. Michael’s College, University of Toronto, Canada
- M.T.S. (Old Testament), Tyndale Seminary, Canada
- B.Sc. Phm., University of Toronto, Canada
Contributor, “Habakkuk.” In Oxford Handbook of the Minor Prophets
. Oxford University Press, 2021.
- Contributor, “Divine Callings in the Book of Isaiah” In Freischrift to Rev Chadwin Mak. Richmond Hill, ON: Association of Canadian Chinese Theological Educatio, 2019.
- Book review, Neal D. Presa, Ascension Theology and Habakkuk: A Reformed Ecclesiology in Filipino American Perspective. Switzerland: Palgrave, 2018. (Christianity Next, forthcoming issue, 2019).
- Contributor, “Theodicy and Hope in the Book of the Twelve.” In Theodicy and Hope in the Book of the Twelve. New York: T&T Clark, 2021.
- Presenter, “Theodicy and Hope in the Book of the Twelve” at Institute of Biblical Research Conference (IBR), Boston, 2017.
- Contributor, “The Response from the Tempest: How Does the Divine Response Answer Job’s Question?” In Freischrift to Rev Hay Chun Maak. Richmond Hill, ON: Association of Canadian Chinese Theological Education, 2016.
- Presenter, “The Placement of Psalm 90: A Theological Consideration” at International Congress of Ethnic Chinese Biblical Scholars (ICECBS), Hong Kong, 2014.
- Theodicy in Habakkuk. Paternoster Biblical Monograph. Milton Keynes, UK: Paternoster, 2014.
- Bible Translator, “Joshua.” In Chinese Standard Bible (中文標準譯本). Asia Bible Society. Nashville: Holman Bible Outreach International. (Forthcoming)
- Contributor, “The Ordering of the Twelve as Israel’s Historiography.” In Prophets, Prophecy, and Ancient Israelite Historiography. Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns, 2013.
- Contributor, “Louise Pettibone Smith.” In Handbook of Women Biblical Interpreters: A Historical and Biographical Guide. Grand Rapids: Baker, 2012.
- Book review, Joyce Rilett Wood, Amos in Song and Book Culture. (Toronto Journal of Theology, Fall issue, 2004).